September 16, 2010

Chernobyl city (the real sillent hill ?)

☻/
/▌♥♥ 
/ \ 
Umm ..
have u ever heard the story about Chernobyl City ? it is a Creepy dead city in Ukraina , Rusia .
i search this article on my favorite site GOOGLE . hehehe
when i see that article i feel so upset , how can that big city being dead city only with 40 hours ?!
and i feel so mesmerized when i see some picts about it !
actually i fell frightened too cause that  was a dead and also ghost city . -_-"



i was so interserting with this city .
this city remembering me with Sillent Hill , my favorite movie.
or Resident Evil , my favorite game . hehe .
this city was so creepy with no one people live there .
          
i want there ! i want that place if my heart were broken ..

this city was evacuated in 1986 because Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster .
Chernobyl Nuclir Disaster happened on april 26 1986 because the Reactor no.4 in Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant was exploided .
Four worker at that CNPP were killed and 40 hours later that city ordered to evacuate and most never returned !
oh my lord god ! i can imagine how creepy that situation when the accident happened there ! 

                          
This is picts about Chernobyl City (and i really loved it!)


it'is hospital corridor in Chernobyl City, ♥this pict so much !

 

 Look ! many trees grow up until can exceed the building !
(rumput gajah kali ituh ya ? eh apah rumput jerapah ?) -_-"



One kind of my favorite pict !



 creepy BOOMBOOMCAR ...



 Real SILLENT HILL ! it's on ef inhabitant room .there's a creepy doll like on nightmare child .
 i want that one please ... hehehe
                                

Last my favorite pict !
are you agreed with me if that Landscape was so great to take our pict there ?
oh my ........ i want go there !



Nb   : Shout "J" witha loud voices ! yeahh ....

♥,

jojo

0 shout !:

Post a Comment