September 16, 2010

My first post FOR my new Blog's

Oh my lord god !
this is my first Blog's .and i fell so excited when i created it !

(with exploided feeling like fireworks party in the darknight sky)




 hahahahahahahahaha .....








i know if i need more learn about Blogger cause this is my first experience too ,
but it's okay .. so far i can handle every first step to created this Blog .
and now ...
i write my first post on my first blog !
that's great right ?
=D

actually ,
i didn't know what the purpose for create blog until now .
i just made it to write about me myself and my world .
and do you know ?
i made this Blog cause i fell so inspired with my besties (fadil) EX-girlfriend !
(i shouldn't tell her name right?)
she is so gorgeous and creative !
and her blog was so interesting for me .
oke ... i don't wanna be like her (that's suck ! i'm proud being myself !)
but i just got inspiration from her .
anyway tx for (fadil) EX-girlfriend .. you rawk girl!

and now ,
i wanna search more info about how to make our Blog so interesting .
maybe i should take more picture or setting for a new template and design .

  
Nb     : shout "J" witha loud voice !!! yeah ...


♥ ,

jojo

0 shout !:

Post a Comment