November 15, 2010

tolong ya , jangan HABIS MANIS SEPAH DIBUANG .

what can i do now ?
cry , cry , cry cause i fall depp on my regret .
gue tau qo apa yg udah kita lakuin itu keputusan bersama dan saya sebenar nyah ga menyesal .
saya tau itu kewajiban saya dan itu hak kamu .
tapi gatau kenapa,
gatau kenapa
i hate u after we did what musn't we did it !
gue jadi makin takut .
makin bingung .
makin ga ngerti ama jalan pikiran gue sendiri .
oh my lord god please gave me ur forgiveness .
i need more rest , so i can open my mind to start thinking about our new relation.
i need mire air to breath so i can wake my brain and let it start to thinkin hard how must i do now.
no .. no .. not what must i do but what must WE do !
think abaout our false ,
think about our sins .
and u will know what i fell now baby .

0 shout !:

Post a Comment